Afterpay Payments FAQ
WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is a service that allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in four payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
- Afterpay offers instalment plans for online shoppers within Australia. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal instalments, due every fortnight.
- Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. All of your payments are interest free and you will receive your online order straight away based on standard shipping times
- Afterpay is currently available for all purchases online over $25 AUD.
- For additional information on returns please see our returns policy here
- You can also view the Afterpay terms here
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO BEGIN USING AFTERPAY?
- Your order total must be valued at $25 or more.
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Set up an account on the Afterpay website here or at the checkout online. Your application will be subject to a credit assessment by Afterpay.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- At the checkout, simply select Afterpay as your payment option once you have $25 or more worth of product in your shopping bag. You will then be redirected to the Afterpay website to process your order.
- Register or login into Afterpay to confirm your order. (Please note: The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout).
- You will then be redirected back to our website to receive your order confirmation.
- Each order is subject to a credit assessment from Afterpay.
- At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your nominated debit or credit card every fortnight.
- To find out more, please visit the Afterpay website here
CAN I RETURN MY AFTERPAY ORDER?
- Our current online returns policy applies to all Afterpay orders. Please see our Returns Policy here
- We are unable to offer exchanges on Afterpay Orders, however if your order complies with our refund and return policy you will need to return it for a refund and place a new order.
- For additional information, please view the Afterpay terms here
WHAT IF I MISS A PAYMENT?
For each payment that is missed, you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions here
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTERPAY?
For any queries about Afterpay, including payments, declined orders, or your Afterpay account, please visit the Afterpay website here
IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER VALUE FOR AFTERPAY?
There is currently a minimum order value of $25 AUD for Afterpay purchases on all Australian orders online and instore.
WHAT CARDS DOES AFTERPAY ACCEPT?
Afterpay currently accepts MasterCard and Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia. Unfortunately, Afterpay does not accept AMEX or any prepaid cards or foreign debit/credit cards.
WHEN WILL MY FIRST PAYMENT BE CHARGED?
All new Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. You will no longer be considered a ‘new’ customer once you have fully paid off your first order and 6 weeks have passed since you placed that order.
For online orders under $500 placed thereafter, your first payment will only be deducted 2 weeks after your purchase and your last payment deducted 8 weeks after purchase. For all orders over $500, your first payment will always be deducted at the time of purchase.
Download the Afterpay App for easy account access and management, to view your orders, make payments and manage account details.
CAN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS USE AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is currently only available for online purchases within Australia. You must have an AU credit card or debit card and address for billing and delivery.